Thursday, August 21, 2008

My first "real" blog

Hello Everyone!!

Welcome to Brandy Wimberly's EDM 310 Blog. I am really excited about the class and this project. I have only been to two classes and I am already doing things on the computer that I never thought I had a reason to try or learn to do. As some of you might have guessed, my skills on the computer are limited. When I graduated high school (in the 20th century) none of this technology was even conceivable, now it is hard to imagine life without all the technical advances. As one can see by viewing my profile, I have already been to college once and now I am back for more. I would love to continue my education from a Bachelor's Degree to a Master's Degree.
I love to read, so naturally I really enjoy english and language arts. I want to be able to utilize the things I learn in this class in my own classroom. My goal is to not only make an A in this class, and every other class I have this semester, but to trully learn something that enriches my life as well as my career.

No comments: